Monday, May 27, 2013

Motor Insurance Renewal - Q & A

 



Q1: When can I renew roadtax?
You can renew as early as 2 month before your roadtax expire.

Q2: Is ANT NetworkerZ Risk Management provides Third Party Insurance?
We sell First Party Insurance for new cars. Cars more than 16 years will be given Third Party Fire & Theft Insurance

Q3: What documents do I need to provide to buy insurance?
Copy of current cover note and Registration card (grant)

Q4: I already have 55% NCD from other insurance agent before this. Will I get the same NCD amount if I renew with ANT NetworkerZ Risk Management?
Yes. Insurance system in Malaysia are centralized via ISM Malaysia. So, your NCD will be checked via online system and the NCD information details are updated by all Insurance Company in Malaysia. So, do not worry about it.

Q5: If I have problem with my NCD status, who can I contact?
You can contact us and we can help you to get confirmation

Q6: When will I receive my Insurance Policy covernote from ANT NetworkerZ Risk Management?
You will receive e-covernote within 8 hour from the date & time of your payment made.

Q7: How can I believe if ANT NetworkerZ Risk Management provide the service after I made my payment?
Do not worry. We have in this service for 3 years already and we are getting repeated customers. Customers who use our service will confirm come back to us. If we cheat you, you can complain / lodge a report about us in Allianz Malaysia or PDRM

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post.Very important and timely article. Information provided is concise and informative. Keep up the great work!
    motor

    ReplyDelete