Monday, May 27, 2013

Accidents Claims Q&A

ANT NetworkerZ Risk Management gets lots of enquiries about motor accidents. We would like to comple all the questions and post here so that it will be helpful for our new users and customers..

1- I just met with accident, what should I do now?
    Please report to Police within 24 hours of your accident.

2- Where should I bring my car to repair?
     You can bring to any Allianz Panel Workshop. I will post the complete Allianz Panel Workshop asap.

3- Will I loose my NCD (NonClaim Damage) if I make claim?
     It is depends on whose faults it is and it depends on the police report.

4- What type of claims I can do if accident?
     A- Use your own policy, but your NCD will be effected
     B - Claim from the third party (if the fault is from the other party), your NCD will not be effected.

5- What is Excess?
     Excess is whereby you have to pay the first part of the claim and the amount will be at stated in the policy schedule

6- What is the difference between policy excess (voluntary excess) and 2f excess (compulsory excess)?
     Policy excess is applicable in every claim while 2f excess would depend on the details of the authorized driver at time of accident as follow:-
i- If driver is below 21 years old
ii- If driver holds a L licence
iii- If driver has full licence less than 2 years
iv- If driver is not named in the policy schedule
v- All of the above

7- What is the excess amount need to be paid for 2f excess?
     RM 400


No comments:

Post a Comment